• Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
• Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
• Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
• Evaluate her work periodically.
• Report and document all accident / indicants in which she is involved.
• Perform extra duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
• General Nursing Duties:-
• Recognizes and analyze the patient s needs.
• Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
• Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
• Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
• Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
• Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
• Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
• Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.