Job Code ES/UAE/HO/RCP
Position title: Receptionist
Reports to: HR Executive
Department: Human Resources
Location: Head Office
Ensure overall responsibility for various admin duties whilst ensuring positive customers
satisfaction during all interactions with existing and potential clients, visitors, and staff.
The organization owns and operates Community Malls, supermarket in the Community
Malls and standalone supermarkets in different formats. The Community Malls are anchored
by supermarket further surrounded by retailers to complement the needs and requirements
of the local community.
The challenge for this job is to ensure diverse queries and service
requirements are addressed with utmost punctuality to avoid delays that would hamper employee
performance and productivity loss.
JOB PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Turnaround time (TAT) and data accuracy in order placement.
2. Staff requirements addressed in timely manner
1.1 Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
1.2 Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
1.3 Assisting colleagues with variety of administrative tasks.
1.4 Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
1.5 Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
1.6 Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
1.7 Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
1.8 Maintain the general office filing system.
2. Staff Requirements:
2.1 Coordinate with Human Resources (HR) for attendance & processing insurance.
2.2 Maintain & organize meetings.
2.4. Provide high level of internal customer service at all times to enable efficiency in operations
2.5. Follow guidelines on punctuality and attendance
2.6. Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
2.7. Carry out ad-hoc/general administration duties entrusted by line manager to ensure efficient
day to day store operation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Minimum: Completion of High School Education
• Desired: Diploma in Office Administration
• Minimum: 1 year experience (diploma) and 2 years (high school) in office
o Working experience in any sector
o Hands on experience of working on any ERP software
Key Skills and Competencies
• Meticulous attention to details
• Speed and accuracy in data entry
• Good interpersonal & Communication skills
• Proficient in complete MS office
• Effective communication skills
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Highly organized
• Proficiency in communicating in English and knowledge of Arabic desirable
• Capable of working independently